Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HOLIDAY GIFT


This is a quick post just to keep you on your toes and to have a quick nag - ARE YOU ALL DOING YOUR SALUTATION TO THE SUN ON A DAILY BASIS? And if not why not?! Ok - only joking. The most important thing is that you are all relaxing.


Meditating would be better ;-)


We've just got back to Milan - seem to have been constantly on the road, from Bormio to Umbria to Mondovì (Piemonte) to Celle and then Sardinia where we shall actually stay for more than a few hours. What relief.


Anyway I just wanted to say a huge thanks to those of you who came to my course in Umbria - it was a WONDERFUL week and I almost feel guilty about having enjoyed it perhaps more than my students did. I hope to have photos of the week up here soon. A huge thanks to my sister who flew over especially to attend only a few days of yoga in a field followed by a few glasses of red before she headed for Palestine. Special thanks to Jen who submited herself to this yoga week the second time around and who is always an inspiration to me.


I wanted to give you all, ex-umbrians and non, a "Holiday Time Gift" which is a video link to a truly inspirational speech given by a very famous man whom up until now, I hate to admit hasn't really been a big fan of mine. After hearing this he went up drastically in my estimations. Fantastic. Just goes to show one should not be to quick too judge. He has a great message to give to us all. (I may be saying this because like him, I too don't have a University degree ;-)


ENJOY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc


Thanks to Andrea for passing this on to me.

No comments: